How Low Can You Go

Question Time

>> Monday, July 18, 2011

Happy Monday!  I love answering questions, so I saw this on Doing It My Weigh's blog and decided to answer them.  Check her out, she is new to the blog game, but is doing a great job.  Feel free to take these questions and answer them on your blog.

  1. What do you like most about yourself? I’m outgoing and love speaking in front of a group
  2. List three characteristics that you like to have in your friends. Sense of humor, trustworthy and smart 
  3. How often do you brush your teeth? First thing in the morning and at night
  4. If you could travel anywhere today, where would you go? Somewhere with a gorgeous beach and hot sun, Turks and Caicos or St. Bart's. 
  5. Have you ever met anyone from the blog world in person? Nope, but I would love to. 
  6. What is the last show you watched on TV? Wheel of Fortune is on in the background. 
  7. What kind of perfume/cologne do you wear? I like sweet smelling perfumes, I currently wear (don't laugh) a scent from Victoria Secret that smells like coconut. When I go out I wear Escada or Paris Hilton's Cancan (you can stop laughing now)
  8. How long ago did you complete your last workout? About an hour and a half ago I went to Tabata class.
  9. What will you eat for dinner tonight? I had a pork chop and cauliflower, yummy! 
  10. Share something fun that you did over the weekend. I went to Trinidad Day in the park, great music, food (had a curried goat roti with sorrel) and people. 

Have a great evening!

2 comments:

Trina July 19, 2011 at 1:18 AM  

I'm going to do this! I love roti! I use to work with these ladies from St. Lucia.

Shawn July 19, 2011 at 9:21 AM  

thanks so much for the blog love...much appreciated. Your answer to question #10 made me miss my years of living in Atlanta...used to go to Trinidad Day every year....oh and I like coconut scented body sprays too!

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates