How Low Can You Go

Weigh In: A Step in The Right Direction

>> Sunday, July 17, 2011

Hellllllllloooooooooo Bloggies and Blogettes!

I hope that this post finds you well.  Since I last left you, I headed to hot yoga Friday night and had a blast as usual, I wish  I was ballin' so that I could go more often, but so is life.  Saturday I had all these amazing workout plan, but my bed had other plans and I decided to take the day off.

Today, I went to spinning, it has been so long since I did a spinning class that my butt is on fyah!

I also weighed in today at 209, down 2.2 from last week, I guess this Weight Watchers thing is working! 

7 comments:

Shawn July 18, 2011 at 8:55 AM  

Congrats on your 2.2 pound loss! I have been itching to try this hot yoga I have heard so much about. There is a place right by my gym thats offering a free class...I may have to pop in there soon!

LadyRoz July 18, 2011 at 9:33 AM  

yes Weight watchers works!!!!

Anonymous,  July 18, 2011 at 9:43 AM  

Congrats on your weight loss!

Ro July 18, 2011 at 11:38 AM  

i love a lazy weekedn...but -2.2 is WHATS UP :-) yay!

Sarah July 18, 2011 at 2:43 PM  

Hi girl!
I cannot reccommend hot yoga enough! I've only taken two classes, but I am hooked!! So amazing!!
-Sarah
fitango.com

Trina July 19, 2011 at 1:21 AM  

^5! BOOM! So, is hot yoga something I need to try?

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates