How Low Can You Go

Then and Now...

>> Wednesday, July 13, 2011

   Miss Felicity asked me to post pictures of me before and now. No problem, here you go.  I can't believe that I am inspiring people, crazy.  If I can help anyone on there journey, I am more than happy to.  If you have any questions or comments, I am more than happy to help you in anyway I can.

It has taken me 3 years to get where I am today (down about 60 pounds, give or take a few).  I still have another 35-40 pounds that I would like to lose.  Sometimes I get upset at myself that it has taken me this long to get this far, but then I remember that I have come along way. I was 272, that is close to 300.  For those of you out there trying to loss weight, you can do it, don't be afraid to get help if you can afford it.  Read as much as you can, share you goals with someone.  I keep a copy of these pictures in my room to remind myself how far I have come. 

These were taken in 2007 when I went to Venezuela on vacation, I weighed around 272.  I still can't believe how bloated I looked, funny thing is this cute Venezuelan guy thought I was the sh*t.
This was taken last August I'm about 209 here. This is one of my favorite picture, I find I look so thin here.

This was taken last month, I'm about 212 here.


Looking at these really makes me see that I have lost a lot of weight.  I still feel like I look the same as I used to, I think that is something that I will never get away from.  I am still coming to terms with not being the biggest girl when I go places.

Hope that everyone is having a great day!

P.S. Just hit up Boot Camp and it was great, going to tey and go again on Friday










14 comments:

Anonymous,  July 13, 2011 at 2:58 PM  

You look amazing! The difference between your before and after shots are really motivating. I think I'll take your advice and sit down with some fitness magazines and hammer this out.

Unknown July 13, 2011 at 3:08 PM  

Get it girl!!

You have come a long way, and even though 3 years may sound like a long time to get here, you did it. A lot of people are in the same place they were 3 years ago or even heavier.

You look amazing and yes you are an inspiration!!!

Anonymous,  July 13, 2011 at 3:16 PM  

You look amazing.....keep up the good work!

Ro July 13, 2011 at 3:29 PM  

yes yes yes!!!!
you look FABU Honey :-)

My inspiraion for sure
*hugz*

Anonymous,  July 13, 2011 at 4:29 PM  

Look at you...work it mama...truly an inspiration.

Cangi July 13, 2011 at 4:30 PM  

Great site!! I wish you the best on your weight loss adventures! You should come check out my blog as well.

http://sweetandsaltysurrender.blogspot.com

Miesha Roshawn July 13, 2011 at 7:27 PM  

You have come a long way and you're living a healthy lifestyle which is most important! I'm always going to cheer for you no matter what because of your commitment to change :-)

wannabe former fatgirl July 14, 2011 at 12:35 AM  

I cant believe how good you look! Beautiful!

Alexia July 14, 2011 at 1:01 AM  

0h my gosh!! Crazy! You should be so proud :) You know I didn't know you'd shed so much weight...congrats!

LOVEOFMYLIFE1924 July 14, 2011 at 8:05 AM  

I LOVE the progress pictures!!! You look amazing!

PleasantlyPlump July 14, 2011 at 12:06 PM  

You look GREAT!!!! Keep up the good work!!!! You're an inspiration!!!!

ChiChi July 14, 2011 at 1:34 PM  

Keep up the good work! You are mos def inspiration!

Tim July 14, 2011 at 3:53 PM  

I dont think i've ever seen a picture of you where you're not looking really happy and smiley! Really great pics!

Well done for everything you've achieved so far!

Trina July 15, 2011 at 12:34 AM  

BOOYAH!!! GIRL YOU'RE LOOKING FAB-U-LOUS! You know what, slow and steady wins the race. Don't worry about how long it's taking. Keep it up!

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates