How Low Can You Go

Last Sunday's Weigh In

>> Wednesday, July 27, 2011

   Sorry that I am so late with this, but I am currently chillin in Toronto.  I had a nice vlog for you guys, but I am having trouble uploading it, so I will just have to report the old fashion way.  Last Sunday I was 210, up 1 pound but that it is not bad there have been a few BBQs and lots of eating out.
    You can imagine that since I am "vacation" (for some reason unless there is a beach, I don't consider it a real vacation, I guess I am a vacation snob) I have been eating out left right and center, I am having a great time and I love hanging with my friends that live here now.  I even got to try Chipotle for the first time, let me just say that I am glad that they do not have it in Montreal!

My bathing suite was a hit last Sunday!

C's beautiful new pool from the BBQ last Saturday.

I have a pic of me in the bathing suite that I want to post, but I have to check with my friend in the pic if it is ok.  I am on her Mac and I have no clue how to crop a picture.

Have a great week!

7 comments:

Anonymous,  July 27, 2011 at 5:54 PM  

wow! look like you had a great time--- 1 lb from bbq, that ain't bad :) enjoy the rest of your week.

Shawn July 27, 2011 at 6:18 PM  

vacation sounds so good right now. cant wait to get away for a bit....anywho, congrats on your loss! keep on pushing!

Unknown July 28, 2011 at 3:39 PM  

Oh yes, a smoked meat sandwich is def on the list of must haves when I visit. It's been about 3 years since I've been to Montreal and I'm so excited to get back.

Tim July 28, 2011 at 4:10 PM  

I wish I had a pool :(

Sooooo jealous of your friend.

Yum Yucky July 29, 2011 at 4:06 PM  

Welp, I'm not too keen on Chipotle, but I AM a vacation snob just like you. ahahaha! So glad you're chillin' right now. Enjoy.

Trina August 2, 2011 at 3:43 PM  

I call an non vacation a staycation! Anything away from work and students is a vacation! I can't wait to see your pic! I like chipotle too. You can tailor your choice to be as healthy or non healthy as you want it to be.

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates