How Low Can You Go

Guess What I Bought For 20$ Yesterday?

>> Wednesday, July 20, 2011

This!




So cute! Totally reminded me of a pinup girl. I tried to take a picture with me in it, but with these breasts it was not appropriate. This blog is still PG.

Last night I went to deal of the day outdoor bootcamp (5 weeks twice a week for 10$, you can't go wrong). I had a smile on my face the whole time. First of all it was challenging but not impossible, my fitness level has definitely improved. We had a plethora of circuits to do and some people had no clue what a "plank" or a "crunch" was, let alone how to do one. I felt special that I was knowledgable on the fitness vocab.

Weight Watchers is going well I am following nicely, I am shocked at how much activity I get in in a week. I try and do at least an hour or activity every da, whether it involved running zumba, spinning or just weights and cardio, but who knew it was so much! I am at 81 activity points for the week, woah!

Tonight is the 20 minute challenge at the Running Room, it is free and we do 20 minutes of running or walking to encourage fitness, we also get a free hat. Then I am heading for Indian with some buddies.

Last night I went to see X-Men: First Class, if you are into that type of thing it is an EXCELLENT movie, we learn how Professor X ends up in a wheelchair and so much more.

My birthday is around the corner (about 5 weeks away) and I have made a goal of trying to be down 5% (around 202) now that I have WW, I am really confident that I can kiss these 200's goodbye once and for all.

I am feeling so good lately, I feel fit, healthy and I think that I am looking better. My eating doesn't feel so limited and I am enjoying summer.

Happy Wednesday!

4 comments:

Shawn July 20, 2011 at 2:38 PM  

super cute swim suit!

wannabe former fatgirl July 20, 2011 at 3:37 PM  

That suit is so cute! I always wanted a red polka dot one like that but strapless I will find it one day.

Ro July 21, 2011 at 8:36 AM  

CUTE ...very pinup...red lips are a must :-)

Tim July 21, 2011 at 6:08 PM  

I've got exactly the same swimsuit! :)


Only kidding, mines red.

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates