How Low Can You Go

Detox Challenge Breakfast Roadblock

>> Saturday, July 2, 2011

    Every Saturday, I go for breakfast with my mother.  All I wanted was a fruit platter.  The only one they had came with cheese and nuts and toast and was way to expensive, so I decided on another dish that said, "strawberries, bananas, yogurt and granola". Stupid me I thought everything was going to be served separately.  No, no that would have been to easy.  The dish comes to the table and everything is mixed together, I was so disappointed. I sat their sulking like a 5 year old. I ate the strawberries and bananas to the best of my ability, but could not help thinking how this will impact the scale tomorrow. Boo.

1 comments:

purple_moonflower July 2, 2011 at 5:33 PM  

Awww! That sucks when you have one thing in mind and it is totally different from what you wanted. Hopefully the scale will not act up tomorrow!

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates