How Low Can You Go

Feelin Good....

>> Friday, February 19, 2010

I went to see Valentine's Day with an ex-coworker today, it was cute. Not my type of movie (I am more of an action-suspense-horror type of girl) but it made me laugh. This movie had EVERYONE in it: Julia Roberts, McSteamy, McDreamy, Ann Hathaway, Jessica Alba, Jessica Biel , Ashton Kutcher, Jamie Foxx, Queen Latifah, Taylor Swift, Taylor Lautner and more! For the amount that this movie made at the box officeI am not sure how they are going to pay all these celebs. The movie looked at love from all points of view, young old, married, single, gay and straight. Want a good laugh and love romance mushy stuff? Go see it.

I will try and post the recipe for the Chili Con Carne that I made the other day. It turned out really well that I will definitely make it again, I think that I will try it with ground turkey. I tried my hand at making tandoori chicken today and it smelled so good that I could not wait to eat it. Although it was a bit pale (the recipe said red food coloring and I had none), I improvised with a bit of tomato sauce but that didn't help the color situation. It tastes amazing but it looks like it needs a tan.

Tomorrow night I am attending a Cultural Food Event. There will be foods from all different countries as well as performances of all kinds. I am excited, but I am really going to have to control myself, I do NOT want a repeat of what happened a few weeks ago. I am starting to get back to the low of 224 and I do not want to screw it up.

Wish me luck!

Weight in tomorrow, I feel confident that I went down, the only question is how low did I go. Am I the only one who refuses to buy new clothes until I lose weight? A co-worker asked me yesterday if I lost weight. I told her no not any more than I have in the last year and a half but I REFUSE to buy new clothes so everything looks big. Call me lazy or cheap, I know that I can pull my pants down without unbuttoning them, but I cannot bring myself to buy new pants. I am getting on my own nerves because it is starting to look sloppy. I have some skirts that I should give away but they are so nice that I can't...

2 comments:

Amberly February 20, 2010 at 12:35 AM  

Good Luck!!!! Yes I refuse to buy new clothes... but for a different reason. I was wearing size 16... when I had probably grown into a big 18 or dare I say 20... But I refused to buy anything bigger. So I'm wearing my 16s and I'm almost back in them nicely...
Keep up the good work.

LC February 20, 2010 at 12:03 PM  

I too refuse to purchase any clothes. One reason, I'm on a budget. Reason number two, I'm using shopping as a reward for myself. So, when I hit certain goals then I can go shopping. Good Luck at your event!!

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates