How Low Can You Go

Up :(

>> Saturday, February 13, 2010

Weight is up this week to 230.8 not happy about that but really had a bad week on the eating and workout front. I really need to get my head back in the game.

I LOVE the Olympics, I have watched alot today (women's moguls, short track speed skating, women's hockey) and I love how the Olympics has the power to bring the world together, I am also happy because it is on home turf! GO CANADA! I was watching a bit of women's hockey we are winning 16-0 against Slovakia (Yikes!) and there was still 12 minutes to go. In the next few days you will be reading alot of Olympic talk.

Motivation is what gets you started,
habit is what keeps you going
-John Ryun

1 comments:

LC February 14, 2010 at 3:26 PM  

I really like this quote. It's so true. Don't worry about this week. We all have those "Bad" weeks. :)

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates