How Low Can You Go

Canada's First Gold on Home Soil!

>> Sunday, February 14, 2010

Yeah! We just won a gold medal in men's moguls! As you can see I have added a medal chart to the blog so that we all can keep track of the medal count.

Today, I went to the gym and did Zumba which is always fun and did some weights. I am trying a new routine and also incorporating some ab exercises. I NEVER do abs because I feel that they are pointless, I never see any results. I am taking a different approach and I am going to try and do at least 2 ab exercises with each training session. I usually do one exercise per body part whenever I am at the gym. This is what works best for me and ensures that if I miss a session I do not feel as if I have left a part unworked. I love to work legs the most and my favorite exercises include:

squats (regular and plie)
Romanian deadlift
Leg press (I am up to three plates on each side)

I also like to do assisted pull ups and I am trying so hard that one day I can do on on my own.


Have you hit a brick wall?
Aim higher and jump over it.

1 comments:

LeeLee April 15, 2010 at 1:09 PM  

1st off I love your ending quote!
I laughed along while reading this b/c I to never did ab workouts b/c I felt as though they were pointless. But, now having slimmed down some I have been tackling Ab workouts too.I must say I do feel the burn.... and love it.
Legs are my favorite workout & I really miss going to the gym to work them out. I have bad knees so, squats are pain killers on my puppies....I am still reading on & enjoying every minute!!! Until later Keep on Pushing!!!!

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates