How Low Can You Go

Tired

>> Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I went to the gym today and did a step aerobics class and spinning. I am so tired. Next Monday I am heading to DC and NYC! I am so excited, but at the same time I am so scared, I have been doing so well and I really do not want to throw all my hard work out the window.

In other news, can you believe someone at work asked me if I was sick because I lost a lot of weight. I thought that was kinda funny....

Off to bed, good night, sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs bite!

1 comments:

M February 24, 2010 at 12:06 AM  

Woohoo! Great job on doing the step class and a spinning class in one day! Spinning always made me so sore that I could barely walk the next day.

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates