How Low Can You Go

I'm Baaaake!

>> Thursday, February 4, 2010

Hello Strangers,
I have been so busy with work. I went back to the gym yesterday and really wasn't feeling it. I am getting better at step, I only make a few mistakes now! Spinning was fun, but I really did not give it 100%. Tonight, I have Body Bar Combat and Zumba. As for the weight loss, I have put a few pounds on since my low of 224, yesterday I was 228. But like I have said before I go up and down like the stock market. I am thinking about doing the Walk to End Breast Cancer in October. For those of you that do not know it is a weekend walk were you walk 65 km in 2 days. The only thing is I have to raise 2000$ to be considered. I am really excited and I think that I am going to sign up.

1 comments:

M February 10, 2010 at 1:47 PM  

Wow! I've never done a walk that far! I hope you can raise the money to do it!

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates