How Low Can You Go

I've Fallen and I Can't Get Up!

>> Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Why is it that when I am face to face with treats I cannot resist? I need some self control! Today we had an event at work and there were so many home made treats! Yes I had fruit, but that only satisfied me for a short time, I had to have some of the chocolate (kryptonite) banana bread and a few brownies (more kryptonite). I need to break free from the chains of sugar!!!

I am so busy at work that I did not have time for the gym these days and I do not think that I will be able to go until Saturday morning. I am so scared for the weight in on Saturday (I know,it is only Tuesday). The good news is that all this madness will end on Sunday. So next week ,I will get back to business)

3 comments:

M February 4, 2010 at 3:12 PM  

I love chocolate too! Those treats at the teachers' lounge were kryptonite to me too!

J of NappyBeauty February 8, 2010 at 1:42 PM  

Just keep going, you will get there!!

LeeLee April 14, 2010 at 5:42 PM  

You know that's one of the reasons why I love working from home! I would be a mess if I had to face all the temptation!!!

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates