How Low Can You Go

I Came, I Saw and I Didn't Eat Everything In Site!

>> Sunday, February 21, 2010

Last night I went to a Cultural Evening it was really fun. They had so much food from all over the world, perogies, souvlaki, lasagna, curry chicken, samosas, sushi, baklava, cannolis and more. I tried to stay away from the items that were fried and I took a small bit of alot of things. I also drank lots of water. I still felt stuffed at the end of the night, I was a bit worried that I had overdone it. The good news is that today when I went to the gym and stepped on the scale there was no change! Very happy about that. The obstacle that at I am going I have to overcome is March 1st I am spending going Washington/NYC for the week to visit a friend. I am going to have to stay focused., but I know that I can do it! I have already packed the 30 Day Shred which will be a must on all the days that I can do it. I figure that the damage will not be as bad if Jillian is with me.

P.S. Is it just me or is the spell check in Blogger the worst spell check in the world? Just asking...

2 comments:

M February 21, 2010 at 2:51 PM  

You're doing great! Good thinking on packing Jillian with you! That's a great one to take along when you're not home.

Amberly February 23, 2010 at 6:53 AM  

I busted out laughing when I was your comment on my blog. I never thought about unplugging her machine. I did however think for a few minutes during my warmup that it would be hilarious if she tripped or something. Though... I won't do such a thing and steep to her level...
Keep up the good work girl!

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates