How Low Can You Go

Day 25-30: Finishing the Challenge

>> Tuesday, October 11, 2011

I am so sorry that I have been so lax  with this challenge.  I will take this post to wrap it up. *(I have been working on this post for 7 days!  I do not know what is worng with me!!!!)


 Day 25- What I would find in your bag
     I am not a big fan of carrying a bag and usually I like to go out with just my wallet.  But when I do carry a bag I usually have:

  • my wallet
  • cell phone
  • lip gloss
  • iPod touch
  • pen
Nice and simple.




Day 26- What you think about your friends
     I love my friends.  Over the years I have realised that when it comes to friends it is all quality and not quantity.  I find that it is really best to have a small number of friends that you can really count on, as opposed to a large number that are no where to be found in a time of need.  Over the last few years I had to "cut" a so called friend of because she was talking about me behind my back.  I am too old for that.  I love that even though I do not speak/text/email to my friends everyday, when we do get together it is like things have not changed.  They are always there for me when I need them.  THANK YOU!


Day 27- Why are you doing this 30 day challenge
     I am doing this challenge so that my readers can get to know more about me.


Day 28- A picture of you last year and now, how have you changed since then?
Last year at the end of Oct. in NYC






Me -- two weeks ago

In the last year not much has changed.  I am still around the same weight (boo). , but I have not really gained any weight which is a good thing.  I got my thyroid removed and I am cancer free. I ran my first half marathon which I am really proud of that.  I haven't lost much weight but in the same vain I haven't gained much either.

Day 29- In this past month, what have you learned

I have learned that I am more interesting that I give myself credit for.  I love my blog and I really need to give it more attention.

Day 30- Who are you?

Can I really sum myself up in a few sentences, no.  But, to be honest you get what you see.  I try to be honest and I am outgoing and fun!


2 comments:

Tim October 11, 2011 at 6:25 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tim October 11, 2011 at 6:28 PM  

Grr!! I posted a comment but accidently posted someone elses comment in there too cos blogger was being annoying when posting my original comment! Grrr!! LOL

Anyway, here is the proper comment I left:

I think you must have the tidiest handbag in the world for women! LOL

I've really enjoyed your Q&A posts, it's been great to read! :)

Btw, it's my 1 year blogiversary today, so just wanna say thanks for all the comments/advice you've given, I really appreciate it! :)

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates