How Low Can You Go

H.A.M

>> Wednesday, October 12, 2011

     Hard As A MotherF*****!  That is how I have been tackling my healthy living these past few days.  I have been at it for 5 days.  Five days of eating right, working out and getting water in.  I am proud of myself.  I think that if I can keep this up until Saturday I will treat myself to a magazine, I have been eyeing Oxygen's Off The Couch Special.

     My new favorite things are podcasts.  I have found a few Soca ones on iTunes and they have really reved up my workouts.  I didn't make it to hot yoga, but I have been hitting the gym 120%.  I am going to go run with the group tonight we are doing 7K, woo hoo!  We are wearing pink in support of breast cancer month.

Happy Hump Day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates