How Low Can You Go

10 Pounds in 4 Days

>> Wednesday, October 26, 2011

      I wish that I could say that this was loss, but it was a gain.  I have 2 words for you NEW YORK! **Sorry, I actually wasn't done this post when i posted it yesterday and was shocked when I started to receive comments.  I was going to attach pictures (hope you like Tim).

In front of the Metropolitan Museum of Fine Art

Fun times in Central Park


Ahh yes, so it begins, 5$ Godiva chocolate covered strawberries on 5th Ave.  SO WORTH IT!  At least I had dark chocolate...


Yes, I had a cupcake from here also (located outside the Met)


Amazing vegan/vegetarian restaurant in Greenwich Village
I think it is called Red Bamboo
 (tempura veggies)


My fav, coconut covered "chicken" with chili sauce


Peanut Heaven cake, was like heaven


Yes, ANOTHER cupcake (from a food truck in SOHO)


I had steak quesedillas from a delicious food truck on Broadway.  The burritos were also great (according to my fellow teacher)

Oh look! A food fair in Time Square, I guess I have to eat chocolate covered stawberries AND chocolate covered OREOS.


This is just a sample of what i ate in the four days and I do not regret it because I am in NYC only once or twice a year.  I am detoxing (fruit, veggies and water) until I get back to where I wanna be.

Happy Thursday!



5 comments:

Tim October 26, 2011 at 6:00 PM  

I have 1 word for you.......PICTURES!!!!

Anonymous,  October 27, 2011 at 10:15 AM  

Don't despair - some of it could be water weight from traveling?

Carnisha October 27, 2011 at 7:55 PM  

Happy vacation pounds are always allowed every now and then!

Anonymous,  October 30, 2011 at 12:47 PM  

damn...at least you had fun, I love your positive attitude about the situation, if it were me I'd be wanting to jump off of a cliff, only thinking about how much work I would have to put in to compensate for that gain. Keep pushing :)

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates