How Low Can You Go

This weekend was a bust

>> Tuesday, October 18, 2011

     I went to a 35th bday party and didn't get home until about 5 am.  I was suppose to race at 9 am...Let us just say that I did not make the race.  Oh well, what can you do.  I got to hang out with some friends that I have not seen in awhile so that was really nice and at the end of the day I am glad that I got to catch up with them even if it meant missing my race.  


     One of my good friend's is leaving for Spain to do his Masters, so we met up for brunch on Sunday and reminisced about old times and looked at some old pics and boy oh boy let me tell you that I really saw the weight loss in these pics.  I look like a different person. Sometimes I still can't believe it.


     Yesterday, I called in sick from work because I was having stomach issues, but I am back at it today and I feel much better.  I am heading to New York and Friday with my students so I am going to try and get a good workout in today, tomorrow and Thursday, because I am sure that I will not have time to workout on the trip even though we will be doing lots of walking.


Today: Cardio for an hour (30 minutes step mill, 30 mins stair master), Athletic Training Class
Wed: Hill Training, weights
Thursday: I hour cardio, core conditioning, gentle yoga


I am really frustrated with my body, I am writing down what I eat and drinking water and it is as if my body is just holding on to everything and the scale will not move.


I saw this on Twitter and I was dying of laughter!








Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates