How Low Can You Go

Back at It

>> Tuesday, October 11, 2011

     I am back at it (again).  I stepped on the scale on Saturday and 221, slapped me in the face.  At least today I down to 217.  But I have been taking it one day at a time.  I have been writing in my food journal and going to the gym daily, getting in an hour of cardio and at least half an hour of weights.  I have started running again and I ran a 5K race to weeks ago with a time of 33:20.  Considering that I have not run in a while I am proud of myself.  The day after the race I ran a 10K with the local running group and I have to say that I kept up pretty well.  I am really proud of myself that I haven't completely lost my stamina.  I have signed up for a few races in the upcoming weeks and that should help me get my running mojo back.  I have a 5K this weekend (in which I hope to beat the time of my last race) and a 10K at the beginning of Nov. (I hope to beat Feb.'s 1 hour and 8 minute finish)  I am also going to do the Santa Shuffle at the beginning of Dec. and I will hopefully beat last year's time.  I am also going to do the 5K Resolution Run.  One last thing on the running front,  In Nov.  I am going to start training for my second half marathon.  I am not sure if I am actually going to run the race in Feb., but I am going to train.

     I got one of those deals of the day for a hot yoga studio for a month and what better time to sweat off some pounds.  I think that I am going to try to hit them up tonight.

Have you tried this?

Let me tell you that it is YUMMY!  I picked some up on the weekend and they are already done.  They make the perfect snack.  I must admit that the honey makes it really sweet, so I do not mix it up, I just eat it and scoop a bit of the honey while I am eating.

In other news I will be heading to NYC on the school trip next week, so excited!  Four days in NYC checking out Broadway shows and museums, the only down side is I have to watch my ladies all day ;)

Hope that all is well with you my lovely readers and with this new found hutzpa, I am going to try and blog more, since I have been embarrisingly absent.

1 comments:

Tim October 11, 2011 at 6:30 PM  

Wow! Lots of exciting races coming up. I look forward to seeing how you do!

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates