How Low Can You Go

I'm Just A Soul Whose Intentions Are Good...

>> Sunday, October 16, 2011

I have been on track, but the scale is acting like a spoiled 14 year old stubbornly not moving. That's cool, I'm not gonna let that bother me, nope not this time.
Remember when I said I would run 8 k on Thursday and Friday? Well, this did not pan out the way I wanted. After work I went to run and I had forgotten my running watch. A girl from work wanted to come with me but didn't have a lot of time, so 8k became 4k. I did head to a Core Conditioning class followed by an easy yoga class which is exactly what my body needed.
Yesterday, I had such a long day. I had to attend a conference, pick up my race bib for the 5k in Sunday and meet a friend for coffee. When this was all done in was 9 pm. Now, I could have gone home and put my feet up but I didn't I went to the gym and did some weights and Cardio. Nevertheless, no 8k run was had.

3 comments:

Mizz White October 16, 2011 at 7:27 PM  

You may not have accomplished exactly what you wanted to, but nontheless you were active!

Tim October 17, 2011 at 4:00 PM  

I agree with Mizz, you could have done none of that at all but you still did what you could!

Gina Anig October 17, 2011 at 10:30 PM  

I ditto what Tim & Mizz said! It's so easy not to do anything when one thing doesn't pan out. So kudos to you!

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates