How Low Can You Go

Two silk worms had a race. They ended up in a tie

>> Wednesday, October 19, 2011

     Yesterday's workout was a success.  I did 25 minutes on the step mill and 25 minutes on the stair master.  I then attended Athletic Training class where we alternate cardio moves with muscle moves in one minute intervals.  I love the teacher that teaches this class I always leave drenched in sweat.

     Tonight I am going to head to the gym for another 30 minutes on the step mill and the a 5K run with a girl from our group.  I am going to get some muscle work in there also.  I have been eating well and trying to get in as much water as possible.  Unfortunately, the weather here is so cold that all that I have been drinking is tea with milk and sweetener.  I have had 3 cups already today.

Someone at work sent me an email entitles PUNS FOR EDUCATED MINDS and I thought that I would share a few with you (let the groaning begin!)

  • The fattest knight at King Arthur's round table was Sir Cumference. He acquired his size from too much pi.
  •  A rubber band pistol was confiscated from algebra class, because it was a weapon of math disruption.
  •  No matter how much you push the envelope, it'll still be stationery.
  •  A dog gave birth to puppies near the road and was cited for littering.
  •  A grenade thrown into a kitchen in France would result in Linoleum Blownapart.
  •  A hole has been found in the nudist camp wall. The police are looking into it.
  • Two hats were hanging on a hat rack in the hallway. One hat said to the other: 'You stay here; I'll go on a head.'
  •  A sign on the lawn at a drug rehab center said: 'Keep off the Grass.'
  •  The midget fortune-teller who escaped from prison was a small medium at large.
  •  The soldier who survived mustard gas and pepper spray is now a seasoned veteran.
  •  When cannibals ate a missionary, they got a taste of religion.
  •  If you jumped off the bridge in Paris, you'd be in Seine.
  •   A vulture boards an airplane, carrying two dead raccoons. The stewardess looks at him and says, 'I'm sorry, sir, only one carrion allowed per passenger.'
  • Two fish swim into a concrete wall.  One turns to the other and says 'Dam!'
  • Two Eskimos sitting in a kayak were chilly, so they lit a fire in the craft. Unsurprisingly it sank, proving once again that you can't have your kayak and heat it too.
  •  There was the person who sent ten puns to friends, with the hope that at least one of the puns would make them laugh.  No pun in ten did.
Have a great day!







 


2 comments:

Tim October 19, 2011 at 12:51 PM  

I cant believe I laughed at those! LOL

michelle October 19, 2011 at 4:38 PM  

Thanks for the post. I always need a good laugh. Congrats! on such a terrific workout today. I love the way you keep mixing it up!

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates