How Low Can You Go

Short and Sweet

>> Monday, December 13, 2010

  • Ran 7 Km today and felt great only had to stop once for a minute because my side hurt.
  • So busy at work with exams coming, I am also in charge of the talent show, so I am auditioning students
  • Old man winter mad me late for Muscle Challenge again *sigh*
  • Still don't know what I want for Christmas....
  • I am excited to see all my friends who are coming home over the holidays!  Yeah!
  • Have a told you I LOVE YOU READERS lately? *hugs*
Have a great night!

2 comments:

Chayah December 13, 2010 at 11:44 PM  

All I want for Christmas is a pair of these lace front type eyebrows off of ebay..and i think i'm gonna get'em.

Miz December 14, 2010 at 6:09 AM  

**delurks & hugs back**

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates