How Low Can You Go

15 in 15 Challenge Week 10

>> Saturday, December 11, 2010

Week 10!  What!?  This challenge is not as easy as I thought when I first gave birth to it.  I am happy to see many of you are reaching the 10 pound to date goal and almost all of us have lost something.  I weighed in at 211.4 yesterday (up 1.4 from last week) and my computer is back and better than ever.  Don't give up now we still have 5 weeks, 5 pounds would put me at 206, that would be great!

Today I went to do my classes and I forgot my shoes, so I did both classes in socks. Hahaha

Tomorrow is the 9K run, yeah!

3 comments:

Ms. Cyone December 11, 2010 at 2:55 PM  

I'm trying to maintain my loss and lose another 6 lbs for the end of the year. Which reminds me I just realized that this challenge goes two weeks into the new year and I'm 12 lbs away from my first 50 lbs. I would love to hit that for the end of the challenge.

MegFordice December 11, 2010 at 3:26 PM  

Good luck with your 9k! Post some pics!

Tim December 13, 2010 at 3:29 PM  

I'm always forgetting stuff when I go to the gym. It's a nightmare isn't it!

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates