How Low Can You Go

Favorite Song Of The Moment

>> Sunday, December 12, 2010

 

"All of the Lights" by Kanye feat Rhianna is my new favorite song.  Check it out.  Gotta love the horns and the drums.

Another week begins tomorrow and Christmas is fast approaching.   I still donot know what I want and my family keeps asking, any suggestions? Maybe some running stuff.

Here is last weeks's workout review
M- Muscle Up , Zumba Missed them because of the weather :( 
T-Run with co-workers, Zumba A change in plans due to the snow day. Muscle Challenge
W-Hill Training Done and a run at work
T-Legs and Arms,Done Muscle ChallengeNope
F-Run at work Nope
S- Tight and Toned, Zumba and Muscle ChallengeAll except Muscle challenge it was cancelled
S-9K run Done!

Another 5 days of exercise!  Yeah!

This weeks look like the same.
M-Run maybe 6K depending how I feel and the weather,  Muscle Up , ZumbaHappy Sunday!
T-Run 4K, Zumba
W-Hill Training
T-Legs and Arms, Muscle Challenge
F-Rest
S- Tight and Toned, Zumba and Muscle Challenge
S-9K or 10 K run

2 comments:

Anonymous,  December 13, 2010 at 9:03 AM  

Love that song. You know I'm a big Yeezy stan.

Chayah December 13, 2010 at 10:55 AM  

OMG LOL! YES GREAT MINDS DO THINK ALIKE! Why do I know all of the words? (which is rare for me)This is my jam everybody been tellin me to shut up I been singing it all week!

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates