How Low Can You Go

I'm Just A Soul Whose Intertions Are Good...

>> Monday, December 6, 2010

  It took me an hour and a half to get to exercise class today.  I missed the first class. because there is a snow storm in our midst.  We are expecting 10 cm or more by the end tomorrow.  I am secretly wishing for a snow day tomorrow that would be so sweet.  I get to class #2 (Zumba) fifteen minutes late and I am the only one there and the teacher is leaving.  She offered to train me alone, but the weather was really bad, so I decided to go home.  This means no exercise for today. 

Boo...

2 comments:

Rusti December 6, 2010 at 11:07 PM  

aww sorry!!! thats a bummer!!!
~RustiAnn

Al December 7, 2010 at 11:02 AM  

Hey at least you tried. I would have been snuggled up on the couch. No shame in my game.

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates