How Low Can You Go

New Personal Best

>> Friday, December 31, 2010

Just came home from the 5k Resolution Run. It was fantastic! I finished with a new personal best of 31:30! Woohoooo! I ran the whole way not a single walking break, I am really proud of myself. Next stop under 30 mins!

Happy New Year's Readers! Wishing you all the best 2011 has to offer.You guys are really fantastic , you are always here for me with kind words and insightful comments. Thank you for that. I appreciate you more than I let on, you really keep me going, you are the drive behind this blog. Thank you!!! I also know that many of you read and do not comment, don't worry I know that you are there ;) Remember that you can do whatever you set your mind to. I love you guys see you in 2011!!!!

3 comments:

MegFordice January 1, 2011 at 10:45 AM  

Way to go! I am uber impressed with all your running. Uber.

Corletta January 1, 2011 at 1:11 PM  

How exciting!! You ended the year with a personal best!! Go girl!!!

Tim January 1, 2011 at 5:04 PM  

What a great way to end the year!! Well done!!!

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates