How Low Can You Go

More Running

>> Thursday, December 9, 2010

   After the Arctic 6K run, I had running that evening with my group (I know I am crazy).  We did hill training and it was much better than the first time around a few months ago.  I can really see that I am improving and even though the scale is not moving (sushi weight is almost all gone), I am feeling so much better about my running.  I DO not to spend a bit of money and get some gloves my hands are suffering.

Next week I am signing up for the Half Marathon in Ottawa next May.  Yikes!

4 comments:

Anonymous,  December 9, 2010 at 9:28 AM  

Way to go. You are super inspiring. I'm going to do a little jogging this weekend. I'm hoping to be a full on runner by next year.

Tim December 9, 2010 at 12:55 PM  

Arctic 6k.....Half marathon?!?! You get crazier and crazier!! LOL

Well done!!!!!!

Miesha Roshawn December 9, 2010 at 1:32 PM  

Good for you! Running isn't my thing BUT I admire those that are dedicated to it!

Gorgeous Glam December 10, 2010 at 3:22 PM  

That's awesome that you are running a marathon next month! I envy that determination in runners! xo

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates