How Low Can You Go

Size 10 Plus Sized? #Fail

>> Sunday, March 14, 2010

I was catching up on my America's Next Top Model. There is a young lady who is "plus sized", ok fine.  The only problem is she wears a SIZE 10!  Come on!  No wonder young women today cannot be happy with there bodies.  To me size 10 is normal and in all honesty size 0 is not. Size 14/16 fine plus sized, but size 10? Tyra, I am not impressed, on another note Tyra has lost ALOT of weight, she used to look so lovely and curvaceous, now she is looking extra bobble-headed and sickly.

This week I will stay on track and not let any treats call my name.  I will go to the gym Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, I will try to eat my lunch at a reasonable time.  I will have a snack every 2 hours no matter what.  I will see a decrease in the scale.  I WILL!

By the way, Alice in Wonderland is really good.  I know some people are giving Johnny Deep flack about his role as the Mad Hatter, but I found that he was fantastic.

I was dying for a snack about an hour ago, so I had a cup of tea, nope still wanted something.  I gave in and had 2 tbsps of peanut butter, yummy.



What do you have as a healthy bedtime snack?

Remember keep your meals clean and your workouts dirty!

4 comments:

PhluffyPrincess March 15, 2010 at 8:32 AM  

i see what you are saying buy tyra constantly says whenever there is a "plus-sized" model: "In the real world you are thin...but the modeling world is different." I appreciate that they have fit women representing plus sized as opposed to women who are obviously obese...I guess the win-win situation would be to stop featuring sized 0 models and at least move up to a 4!!!

Trina March 16, 2010 at 7:43 PM  

You know Tyra makes me a little mad. She was talking all that noise about I'm curvy and I love it, but then she turns around loses all that weight. I love Tyra, but I thought that was hypocritical. But you can't blame her for losing the weight because after all she is in the public eye. Thanks for stopping by ad following.

Trina March 16, 2010 at 7:45 PM  

oops I meant and following. Oh, my favorite bedtime snack is a Popsicle or Wal-Mart's 97% fat free ice cream sandwich. A better choice would be fruit, so sometimes I'll bake me some apples. I loves me so PB, and not that super healthy crap. PB is one of those foods where I refuse to give up the real thing.

LeeLee April 17, 2010 at 10:41 AM  

My favorite bedtime snack is cottage cheese with grapes! So delicious!! I know you're not a fan of cottage cheese but, "try it, you may like it"! :D (words from Yo Gabba Gabba) :D

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates