How Low Can You Go

When You Don't Feel Like Going To The Gym....

>> Monday, March 29, 2010

Read weight loss blogs!  Yesterday, I was NOT feeling the gym, I came online and read the blogs of a few of the people that I am following and BAM!  I was motivated to get my @ss in gear.  Try it!

I am 6 lbs away from 220, I can reach it, 220 you are so close, just...have....to work...a little harder....eat cleaner....and stay away from ......CHOCOLATE!

Dear 220, soon we will be together again! xoxo MissHaneefa

Remember:

A half ass work out, is better than no workout at all!--MissHaneefa

2 comments:

M March 30, 2010 at 4:16 PM  

You're so right! I get a lot of my motivation from bloggers like you!

LeeLee April 17, 2010 at 11:36 AM  

I do the same thing, I read other Bloggers & get that push I so needed! I thank you for staying on top of your Blog, for I have been seriously slacking on mine!!! :D

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates