How Low Can You Go

A Guaranteed Way To Get Compliments

>> Thursday, March 18, 2010

Those of you that have been reading this for awile, know that I said I would not buy any new clothes even though my old clothes are falling on the floor (Pants on the ground, pants on the ground, looking like a fool with my pants on the ground!).  Anyways, when I went to NYC, I HADE to buy some stuff and I did in the right size. Size 16 thank you very much. I wore one of these pieces to work, a black pencil skirt to and I got SO many compliments!  Every second person was asking me if I lost weight and what I have been doing because I look great!  This made me feel so good.  If you are trying to lose weight and have lost a bit, buy ONE thing in your curret size and wear it, you will feel better and I am sure that you will get a ton of compliments.

1 comments:

M March 19, 2010 at 3:06 PM  

I love it! Getting even just one new piece in a smaller size is such motivation!

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates