How Low Can You Go

Let The Games Begin!

>> Tuesday, March 9, 2010

I am entering the weight loss challenge at

Let us see how long it will take me to lose 10 pounds. Since I am home for the week I have decided that I will go to the gym twice a day, this should help with the challenge.  This morning I went and did a new weight training circuit that I got in the new issue of Muscle and Fitness Hers


Today's circuit consisted of the following, all exercises were done for 15-20 reps:

  1. Barbell Bench Press--I used the bar alone

  2. Barbell Overhead Press--15 lbs bar

  3. Wide-Grip Lat Pulldown--45-55 lbs

  4. Standing Dumbbell Curl--12lbs

  5. Lying Tricep Extension--12 lbs (No benches were free, so I did this seated)

  6. Exercise-Ball Crunch--To failure

  7. Reverse Crunch--To failure

  8. Exercise-Ball Bridge--To failure
I did this 4 times taking about a minute break in between circuits.  I then followed up with 30 minutes in the Stepmill.  If I don't win the challenge that's cool but I am going to give 150%!  Tonight I am going to head to Step Class and if I am not dead I will do Spinning.

Have a great day!  To all my new followers, thank you so much for following my page, I really appreciate it!

2 comments:

M March 9, 2010 at 11:41 PM  

Anytime you do a new exercise, your body says, "Hey, this is hard, but it feels great!." It'll pay off in the end. Riding the stationary bike has been a challenge for me, but it paid off this week.

mandy March 10, 2010 at 11:38 PM  

OK Haneefa, I see you are working it out girl. Keep pushing!

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates