How Low Can You Go

Ups and Downs, But Always Winning

>> Sunday, February 16, 2014

   Some of you have been here for awhile so you know my journey, but for those of you that are new here is a little summary: I started this journey in 2007 at 272, in 2011 I got down to 209 (206 for like a day) went back up to 252 the fort few weeks living in the UAE and now I sit at 237-240.   I found some old pics the other day and made this little collage.


The picture on the left was from 2007 and the picture on the right is from two weeks ago.  Even though I am up, I am still down overall. I am not perfect but I am still working in it.

Have a great week! 



4 comments:

Mrs. Hogue February 17, 2014 at 7:42 PM  

You are such an inspiration.

Unknown February 17, 2014 at 11:28 PM  

Hi, just happened upon your blog, and we have similar interests. Nothing is impossible. Love your creativity on your page and best of luck in all that you do!

MissHaneefa February 18, 2014 at 10:22 AM  

Awww thank you! Means a lot to me.

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates