How Low Can You Go

Day 2,3 and 4

>> Friday, February 21, 2014

Day 2:

Woot woot! I didn't do the stairs because I got my act together too late. So I did my trusty elliptical. 

 Winning! 

Stairs tomorrow! 

Day 3:
     Stairs didn't happen. I cannot go once it gets dark because it is too dangerous. I did 20 minutes on the elliptical (sorry no pic) and we out dancing.

Day 4:

Back to the stairs, 8.5 times up and down. I was sweating like a mofo it was so hot.  Started my polar late so I am sure I burned more than 600 calories.

Have a great weekend! 

1 comments:

likeslikes March 12, 2014 at 11:14 AM  

Hilosing weight program that worked for me is this one: http://likeslikeme.wix.com/diet-plans

I lost all extra weight with this program!
Enjoy :)


Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates