How Low Can You Go

I Needed A Push

>> Tuesday, February 18, 2014

      I have been eating ok, but the scale seems to be at a standstill, so I decided to push myself and challenge myself to one hour of stairs everyday for one week. I further went on to challenge my friends on Facebook to one hour of cardio everyday for one week, many of my friends stepped up to the challenge.

     Today was the first day and I must say it went well. I did 45 minutes at the stairs and the 15 minutes on my elliptical at home!

What about you can you do one hour of cardio everyday for one week? 

6 comments:

owen February 18, 2014 at 9:42 AM  

Good luck with the extra workout, it'll definitely help. Don't push yourself too hard though, all in moderation.

MissHaneefa February 18, 2014 at 10:23 AM  

Thanks Owen, I will try not to over do it!

Stellah in the City February 19, 2014 at 5:39 AM  

I recently started running and have seen immediate results. I will also commit to one hour of cardio for the next week. I will run for 30 mins and do stairs for 30 mins. LAWD HAVE MERCY!

Britt February 21, 2014 at 9:09 PM  

When you say "stairs," do you mean stairmaster or running up and down stairs?

MissHaneefa February 21, 2014 at 10:26 PM  

Walking up and down a flight of real stairs.

Frank,  March 19, 2014 at 11:18 PM  

Don’t change from one diet plan to the next if you see that it is not working. Instead use hypnosis as a way to change your eating lifestyle permanently. Using this technique to get to the desired body you want to achieve is a great way to do it, due to the fact that not only do you lose the weight, but it never comes back again if you stick to the steps that is instructed for you. Just go to http://hypnosis2change.com/services/weight-loss/ and see how already hundreds of people have been successfully helped at reaching their desired weight in a short times notice.

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates