How Low Can You Go

Back In the 230s

>> Thursday, February 6, 2014

    I have been back in the game since I game back from my Christmas vacation. I came back Jan. 3 and weighed in Jan. 4 at 247. On Feb.4 I have lost 6 pounds. I was aiming for 10 but I am happy with the progress I am making. Today I saw this:

Yeah! 230s. I bought an elliptical machine for my apartment before Christmas and a set of 5kg (about 12 pounds) weights. On the days that I don't hit the stairs I do my workout at home. Hopefully by the time I go home in July I will see some really progress. My first goal is to lose 10% of my body weight (25 pounds) and get to 222 when that happens I will treat myself to eyelash extensions (hey, I gotta try them once!). 

Hopefully, everyone is well.

Xoxo
Haneefa 

6 comments:

mimi,  February 6, 2014 at 10:05 AM  

congratulations! Good progress. Glad to hear about the elliptical. Keep trucking. that's good progress for a month.

Dawnya February 6, 2014 at 12:53 PM  

Keep up the good work. You are going to lose that 25% and then some. I wish I could get motivated to exercise. It's hard to find something I love besides Bikram yoga.

Alice February 7, 2014 at 5:50 AM  

^ pounds is awesome. It's better than nothing. Well done!

MissHaneefa February 7, 2014 at 12:28 PM  

Thank you! I'm keeping at it!

Anonymous,  February 8, 2014 at 11:18 AM  

Way to go Miss H, you working it girly.

-Dee

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates