How Low Can You Go

Try Again

>> Friday, May 4, 2012

     My mother says that I have gained weight.  Tell me something I do not know.  It has been two months that I have been dealing with my wrist.  I have gone from working out everyday for almost 2 hours to nothing...  I hate when people feel like they are enlightening you, when really then are just repeating shit that you already know.


In other news, I have been approved to start a run club at school next year!  I am really excited.  I work at all all girl school and I cannot wait to share my love of running with my students.  We are going to race and I am hoping that I can instill pride, confidence and self worth in my students and show then that they can do anything when they put their mind to it!

5 comments:

Dawnya May 4, 2012 at 11:03 AM  

The run club is going to be awesome for the girls. I hope that it builds their self-esteem.

No stress about your moms comment. You know what the situation is. You also know that you will be back at the top of your game in no time.

Anonymous,  May 4, 2012 at 11:03 AM  

Congrats on starting a run club....that sounds like fun. And I hate when people do that. I had people tell me that I was "too big" to you are "too small". Just remember you can never satisfy people...just do you and be happy in what you are doing. :)

Finding Me, One Pound at a Time May 4, 2012 at 12:47 PM  

Good for you, on starting a running club! I am sure the girls are going to appreciate everything they will learn from you. :-)

Tim May 7, 2012 at 6:50 AM  

Wow! The run club sounds like such a great thing to start up! It's going to be great fun!

Unknown May 10, 2012 at 9:38 AM  

Mothers...gotta love 'em! :0)

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates