How Low Can You Go

Remember Yesterday?

>> Thursday, May 10, 2012


When I wrote this....

we have a Teacher vs. Student volleyball game to raise money at school. I am also meeting up with a friend for a run after school.  I might go run with the group later depending how I feel.
Well I played in the Teacher vs. Student  volleyball game (we lost both games).  I didn't make the run with my friend because my car was not ready in time and I didn't go running with the group. BUT, I did go to the gym and do a little workout so all was not lost.


I am looking to buy a bike, does anyone have any suggestions on what I should be looking for? Hybrid? Road bike? Mountain? Cruiser?


Today I have Zumba!  Yeah!
Thanks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates