How Low Can You Go

Fresh Start

>> Tuesday, May 22, 2012

When I first started the weight lose journey(4 or 5 years I can't remember now), I was working with a weight loss clinic.  It was pricey but it was worth it, they helped me loss 60 pounds (20 of which I have put back).  I wanted to go back but I just couldn't afford it.  My mother has her endless comments so I told her that she could pay for it if she wanted it so bad; and she is (ha ha, victory is mine).  So I am going back today in hope of getting back to some sort of normal.  I am hovering around 230, a year ago I was 10 pounds lighter.  I am hoping that I can finally break 200 and get to my final goal of 172-175.


Only6 more days until Ottawa Half Marathon!  YIKES!

9 comments:

Unknown May 22, 2012 at 9:52 AM  

Wow! Congrats on getting your mom to pay for the clinic! That is a big plus! Good luck on your venture you will be at your goal weigh in no time!

Anonymous,  May 22, 2012 at 10:39 AM  

Congrats and go Mom!!!!! Also good luck to you with the Ottawa Marathon.

Unknown May 22, 2012 at 11:16 AM  

Aww thanks! I think I added what you were asking for. I just never think anyone would want to read my crazy antics!

Nellie @ Brooklyn Active Mama May 22, 2012 at 11:29 AM  

Good luck with the clinic! I like when mom pays for things! :)

Overweight in SoCal May 22, 2012 at 4:58 PM  

Yay on getting to go back to the clinic. All the best with the clinic and Ottawa Half Marathon

Overweight in SoCal May 22, 2012 at 4:58 PM  

Yay on getting to go back to the clinic. All the best with the clinic and Ottawa Half Marathon

MS. Bad Mama Jama May 24, 2012 at 11:59 AM  

Good for you! I wish you great success!

Shannie (akaSolidice242) May 25, 2012 at 8:34 AM  

It's nice that your mother is paying for the weight loss clinic. I know how Caribbean mothers can be, they feed us then they nag about our weight... I wish my mother would pay for me to go to a weight loss clinic...lol Good Luck! I will you great success as well:D

Transformation May 26, 2012 at 10:08 AM  

Congratulations! I am regaining my focus also. Today is my day 1. I will love to follow your journey.

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates