How Low Can You Go

Friend Making Mondays: One or the Other

>> Monday, May 28, 2012



ON A MODNAY!!!!  Shocking I know! I got this over at  www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers.  Felle free to add it to your blog. 

 FMM: One or the Other


1. Shower or Bubble Bath? I like a good bath, but no bubbles, Epson salts and eucalyptus oil.
2. Money or Power?  Money
3. Country Music or Rap? Rap (is this 1990, who calls it rap now a days, I kid, I kid...)
4. Sunshine or Thunderstorms? Sunshine all the way.
5. Uniform  or Suit? Suit
6. Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate
7. Beauty or Brains? Brains
8. Newspaper or Online News? Newspaper
9. Marinara or Alfredo? Alfredo
10. Lip Gloss or Lip Stick? Lip gloss, but lipstick is really growing on me these last few months
11. Beach or Mountains? Beach
12. Talk or Text? Talk
13.  CNN or Fox News? CNN I guess.
14. Cake or Potato Chips? Cake
15. Movies at home or at the theater?  Theatre, love those comfy chairs
16. Bar or Bookstore? Bookstore 
17. Rock or Pop? Pop
18. Manicure or Facial? Manicure
19. Book or e-reader? BOOK!  All the way.  It sucks when you go on vacation and your carry on is over the limit because you have 5 hard cover book from the library (yup that is me)
20. Planes or Trains? Planes (yet there IS something romantic about the train)

I will be doing a post later about my half marathon yesterday!  I survived! (barely) 

1 comments:

Tim May 28, 2012 at 2:51 PM  

I prefer books to an e-reader too. I probably won't describe this very well but having a book just feels more personal when physically holding it. The design of the cover, the font etc...it just seems more personal than reading from an e-reader.

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates