How Low Can You Go

Only A Few More Days....

>> Thursday, May 24, 2012

     Yesterday was the last run before the big half marathon race on Sunday.  We did a 5K and the weather was brutal, it was so hot.  My calves felt so stiff, I really have to stretch them before the race and Sunday.  I am going to talk it easy on the exercise for the next few days.  I am going to try and go to Zumba and yoga today and maybe try hot yoga tomorrow.  
     I have been on plan with my weight loss clinic and so far things are going well.  We have estimated that I should loss the 60 pounds that I am aiming for by Christmas.  We will see how it goes.
    In other news, there is a 10K race next weekend at a national park near by and it is sold out, but I have volunteered to be a "sweeper".   The "sweeper" is the person at the end of the race that brings in the last few people.  I am excited to do this, I can motivate people and help them finish.

2 comments:

Shannie (akaSolidice242) May 25, 2012 at 8:32 AM  

Good luck with the half marathon on Sunday! Also good luck with losing the 60lbs :). I am happy you explained what a sweeper was because I was like why would you volunteer to clean up? I know it would probably burn a lot of calories but still...lol But now that I know what it means that actually sounds cool.

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates