How Low Can You Go

The Weather Outside is Frightful

>> Thursday, March 1, 2012

We got 10 centimeters (about 4 inches) of snow last night and it is still coming down.  This makes Panama look so much more enticing.  I went to the gym last night and did 30 minutes on the Step mill with 30 mins on the treadmill.  I was suppose to do weights, but I just couldn't, I was too tired and it was already 9 pm.  This morning I was exhausted and decided that I would not do my morning session, but go extra hard on my session tonight (I had even put out everything I was going to wear and bring with me to the gym this morning).  The scale said 219 this morning so things are moving.  While I was at the gym yesterday, I tuned into Survivor.  I have not watched that show since its debut.  I was kind of disappointed in the "girls" team, who kept complaining that they were cold and that it was raining and they kept going over to the men's side to get warm by the fire because they had a tarp blah blah blah.  All I could do was yell at the TV, this is SURVIVOR not a day at the spa! Get your f*&^$n' shit together and suck it up!


Tonight we are going to go out to eat after Parent Teacher Interviews.  I have visited the website and decided that I am going to have a soup and a salad.  I am going to ask them if they can add a piece of chicken to the salad for a small charge, if not oh well.


Hopefully, you are all having a great day!



4 comments:

Yum Yucky March 1, 2012 at 11:23 AM  

It's great how a good 'n tasty bowl of soup fills you up and totally satisfies. Enjoy your meal! Me thinks I'll search out some soupiness for lunch.

Anonymous,  March 1, 2012 at 12:10 PM  

Snow??? What is that?? ::Enjoying the 80 degree weather today::, LOL

safire March 1, 2012 at 12:31 PM  

Good job planning ahead!

I'll be working on that tofu curry recipe to post JUST FOR YOU haha :)

Yay for the scale moving down.

Unknown March 6, 2012 at 12:26 PM  

Love your Discipline Image. Gonna have to print it out to remind myself!

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates