How Low Can You Go

Struggling

>> Friday, March 30, 2012

    Yes, my friends I am still struggling.  Remember when I said I was going for a run with a friend at work?  Well, it was as if it was just not meant to be.  We had on running stuff on and then we stepped outside, it was WAY too cold.  We decided to do a little circuit work in the gym (the school gym), I made a little plan and we were all ready to go.  The touch football team had a try out so we had to use the back room.Which turned out to be locked.  We went in search of keys, found them and then realized that none of them worked.  Finally, we gave up.  I was going to go to the gym on the way home and then I gave up.  I just can't seem to get it together.  I don't know what to do.  I feel like crap, I look like crap and I am eating crap.  Even stepping on the scale isn't motivation enough to get my shit together.  I am frustrated, disappointed, annoyed and every other appropriate adjective you can think of.   I would appreciate any words of advice or a kick in the ass.  A little bit of column A and B would be great also.

Thanks in advance.

10 comments:

Rusti March 30, 2012 at 11:04 AM  

This is for you as much as it is for me:
You CAN do this! You know you can, you've done it before! Just work through the crap in your head and get it going! It's your health on the line and without good healthy you can't live.
~RustiAnn
p.s. if you're tired of starting OVER stop giving up!
www.texasgirlgettinfit.blogspot.com

safire March 30, 2012 at 11:20 AM  

You can do this! I definitely relate to those days of intense frustration. You sound emotionally and physically drained. I've been there.

I normally separate things into things I can control and things out of my control. From the things I can control, I prioritize them in the order that are important to me.

You are WORTH the extra effort. Take a breather this weekend and revisit what you need to do!

You know what to do! You have the tools to do it!

Miesha Roshawn March 30, 2012 at 11:23 AM  

All I really can say is have your moment and move on. This is a moment in you life, this isn't the rest of your life! Hugs!

Finding Me, One Pound at a Time March 30, 2012 at 11:58 AM  

You are not alone, we ALL go through this, just one step at a time. Go back to the basic and find out why you want to loss weight and make small changes to head you in the right direction. You can do this! Believe me, this is my 100th time around and eventually it will all become clear and make sense. We are all rooting for you!! :-)

Finding Me, One Pound at a Time March 30, 2012 at 12:03 PM  

Reading this post from JoePaulSpeaks, usually helps me to get through those (many) down days I have and hope it could help you too.

http://joepaulspeaks.com/2012/03/21/morning-cup-of-joe-never-give-up/

Lily Fluffbottom March 30, 2012 at 12:13 PM  

When it gets tough I always run this through my head: If not you, then who? If not now, then when?

You'll pull out of your slump. Just keep going.

Anonymous,  March 30, 2012 at 12:33 PM  

First....don't give up, don't give up, and don't give up. Believe me, everyone has had one of those days or weeks, where everything has went downhill and it looks like we can't get back up. Just start back slow and before you know it, you will be back on the grind again.

Unknown March 31, 2012 at 1:03 PM  

Hang in there! You are feeling what all of us feel at some point. Examine what's going on around you, and why your mood is the way it is. That often works for me. I'm a runner, and there are days when my mind says yes and my body says no or vice versa. Don't feel too guilty, tomorrow is a new day, refocus and start again!

Follow "Whole Body Nutrition" thanks!

Anonymous,  April 1, 2012 at 7:40 AM  

Everyone deserves a break, but the break is over. Get back to work!

Tim April 2, 2012 at 2:14 PM  

It's great that you've written down your struggles. Now it's time to figure out a way to get through them.

Set yourself some small achieveable goals and once you've achieved them, set yourself some slightly tougher ones and so on.

Sometimes it's good to go back to basics when things aren't working.

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates