How Low Can You Go

I'm Back

>> Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Hello Bloggies and Bloggettes,
      I am back from my wonderful vacation in Panama.  I have a number of pictures to share with you, but that will have to wait until tomorrow.  Unfortunately, I hurt my wrist on vacation (too  much pool volleyball).  It hurt so much that I couldn't hold anything in my left hand.  I went to the Dr. yesterday and he told me that I have severe tendinitis and gave me a prescription for anti-inflammatories.  I have decided to take the week off from any gym activity to make sure that my wrist gets back to 100%.
     I also gained 5 pounds, but I am dealing with that now.  Stay tuned...

**My apologies to the Spring Chick Crew.  With the vacation, I totally blew the last few weeks**

9 comments:

safire March 21, 2012 at 1:47 PM  

It's mostly bloat probably. I had the same thing when I went to NYC coming back :)

Hope you had a blast. Can't wait to see the pictures.

Yikes about your wrist. Hope for fast healing~

Finding Me, One Pound at a Time March 21, 2012 at 2:13 PM  

Welcome back! :-) It sounds like you had a blast! Hope your wrist gets better soon.

Anonymous,  March 21, 2012 at 2:13 PM  

welcome back, hope the wrist gets back to 100% soon. can't wait to see pics.

Anonymous,  March 21, 2012 at 3:22 PM  

I'm glad that you are back and I'm happy you enjoyed your vacation (with the exception of the wrist)....can't wait to see the pics.

Anonymous,  March 21, 2012 at 6:03 PM  

Glad you had a fantastic vacation and I hope your wrist gets better soon! Can't wait to see your happy snaps :)

Unknown March 21, 2012 at 6:22 PM  

Welcome back, can't wait to see the pictures. Hope your wrist starts feeling better soon.

Trina March 22, 2012 at 10:15 AM  

Dang, you went hard on the volleyball. Shake it off and get back in the game. Cannot wait to see the pics!!!

Mizz White March 22, 2012 at 4:22 PM  

Welcome back! If your wrist doesn't get better soon tape your thumb to your pointer finger...I know it sounds crazy, but I had the same thing happened and that worked! Can't wait to see the pictures.

Anonymous,  March 22, 2012 at 6:47 PM  

Please be careful with the tendonitis. I have had it for almost 2 years - and at the beginning I was not careful.

I am not trying to give medical advice and most people will end up doing fine, but as a lurker, I want to make sure you don't end up doing anything foolish (said with the best of intentions) and suffer like I did (and do) because I did workouts even though I was still recovering.

I wish you the best of luck from the sometimes ungenerous blogosphere :)

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates