How Low Can You Go

Panama: The Final Chapter

>> Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Here are a few random pics from the resort






   We took a second day trip into Penonome.  This was a shopping trip, that involved a trip to the grocery store, a craft store to get souvenirs and a cigar factory.
The cigar factory

I was a little disappointed in the cigar factory,. because I expected to see people actually making cigars and an explanation on the cigar making process (not that I smoke then, I was just curious).  When we got inside all it was was a room with cigars for sale.
Fruit Vendor
Sweets for Sale


Police office, flag is at half mass because an ex-prime minister had past away



Yummy snow cones, only 50cents!  I had coconut with real coconut shavings



Thanks for taking the time to check out my pics.  I would highly recommend Panama as a vacation spot, I had a great time.


3 comments:

safire March 27, 2012 at 1:35 PM  

Lovely pictures. It looks like you enjoyed lovely weather on your trip.

Those sweets look interesting. I wonder what they are?

Anonymous,  March 27, 2012 at 8:27 PM  

Hey MissHaneefa! Iloved your Panama photos :) It's looks like you had a fantastic time!

Tim April 2, 2012 at 2:10 PM  

Great pics!!! I've never seen melons that big before!

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates