How Low Can You Go

Panama: Part Deux

>> Monday, March 26, 2012

     When we last left off, I was on a half day trip to the Anton Valley.  On this trip we also went to a "zoo:.  Now I use parentheses, because this was really a property that was owned my someone and they have been given animals to raise.  I have to admit that I am not a fan of zoos.  The animals all look depressed and these animals looked anorexic.  It was really sad.


One thing I loved about Panama was that there were beautiful coloured flowers everywhere 


This is a tapir.  I have never seen one before this day.


It is about the 3 feet high. Tapir is a mammal, it is similar to a pig.


Beautiful lake, can you see me in the background?
After the zoo, we were off to a small rain forest.

We were lead to a beautiful waterfall.

This little frog's thoughts were too funny.

We then went to a mineral bath.  We spread mud all over us, wait for it to dry and then took a dip in the bath.

I know that this is not a fashion blog by any means.  But, I would like to that this time to share a few of my favourite outfits from the trip.

Love this dress! I think it is Jones of New York.

I love strips!




Tune in tomorrow for the third and final chapter!

2 comments:

safire March 26, 2012 at 2:07 PM  

You looked great on vacation! That tapir is TOO cute.

The mud bath sounds so fun and relaxing. Can't wait to hear more deets!

Tim March 26, 2012 at 6:18 PM  

I love Tapirs. They're so weird looking but so cute too.

LOL at the mud pic. So funny, I bet it was amazing fun though!

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates