How Low Can You Go

30 Days Of Health

>> Sunday, April 1, 2012

Health Time Capsule Pretend you’re making a time capsule of you & your health focus that won’t be opened until 2112. What’s in it? What would people think of it when they found it?  I would place a before and after pic of myself, as well a copy of my gym schedule. I like to read a few fitness magazines so I would put a few issues of that Oxygen and muscle Fitness HERS. I have a notebook I write recipes and other little fitness thoughts in, I would place that also. I am happy to say that I and getting back on track. Thank you for all your kind words. I went to the gym yesterday and today. I have been watching what I eat and I am feeling better. Water intake has also been going much better. More to come!

1 comments:

Tim April 2, 2012 at 2:15 PM  

Good to hear that you're getting back on track. Keep it up!!

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates