How Low Can You Go

The Biggest Loser During March Break

>> Thursday, February 28, 2013

     Hello Strangers, I know that I have been MIA but I have been chillin like a villain, probably chillin a little too much.  Next week is my Spring Break and I will be off for two weeks, woo hoo.  Since I decided to not go on vacation (trying to get these finances in check) I came up with the genius idea to have a Biggest Loser style staycation.  What does this mean?  It means intense workouts, morning and evening (2 hours each set, mixing classes and personal workouts).  Eating like I am champ (protein shakes, lots of fruits and veggies and high on the protein).  


    Sidebar---speaking of protein, I don't know what is it but I am really not a fan of meat these last few weeks.  I have been eating fish, lentils and I think that I am going to try and jump on the tofu wagon.

I just want to all around shape up,  I have been in a funk and I really need something to help me get out of it and this could be that something.  I like this idea and I think that this may be the push that I need to back into the swing of things.

What do you think about my Biggest Loser March Break Idea?  Do you have any tips on things that I should do?

1 comments:

Enyonam February 28, 2013 at 11:54 PM  

That's a great idea! I would suggest jumping rope; it's not easy but if you can do it please try. It works wonders.

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates