How Low Can You Go

Questions and Answers

>> Friday, March 1, 2013


I got this over at All the Weigh.


Questions and Answers

 

1. Did you watch the Oscars? If so, who did you enjoy seeing most? I love award shows, so I was front and center at the Oscars (from my couch of course).  I don't think that I have any one person that I wanted to see but Chalize Theron looked STUNNING!
2. Do you drink meal replacement shakes, smoothies, etc? Not really, I did awhile ago, maybe I did to get back into it...
3. Share one thing you have done to help someone in the last week? I spear headed a collection for a student at my school whose house burnt down a few weeks ago.
4. What is the tastiest thing you ate last week?  I had Indian with some people at work last night it was yummy.
5. Think of one fun thing that you could do this week without spending any money to do it. I would love to have some people over for a games night.
6. Share one place that you’ve been to and would like to visit again.  I would love to go back to Koh Phi Phi, Thailand.
7. Do you prefer Facebook or Twitter? I don`t have Facebook so I will have to go with Twitter (@misshaneefa)
8. What is your favorite vegetable? Hmmmm, broccoli and red peppers.
9. Share a goal that you have for the month of March.  I would just like to get my shit together.  I want to get back to the gym on a regular basis and start back eating well
10. Share a quote that inspires you. Edith Wharton--"There are two ways to spread light: be the candle or the mirror that reflects it"

Have a great weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates