How Low Can You Go

When Negative Thoughts Strike

>> Tuesday, February 26, 2013

   I am hard on myself.  Sometimes I get into this moods and all I can think about are negative thoughts.

  • I'm 32 and I have no man, no family, I am going to be alone forever.  What is wrong with me if I am over 30 and have no man?
  • I always feel like I am struggling financially, I am not a big spender, so what is wrong with me.
  • Why can't I just lose this weight.  I have been on this journey for so long and I have only come so far.
  • Why does my hair keep breaking?
These are questions that I always seem to ask myself and sometimes things get out of control.

I really try and talk myself out of it and sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.

Not much else I can say to that.

2 comments:

Anonymous,  February 26, 2013 at 2:54 PM  

Hey Miss H, we all get a case of the negatives so don't beat yourself up too much. And you may not have a man cause you haven't found what you're looking for yet. Make a clear and consise list of what you want in a mate and then figure out how to meet that mate. For the finances I suggest sitting down with your checkbook and going over your expenses, lil things add up over time. Start putting $25/month in your savings and lil by little you'll see your savings grow. And you can lose weight, right now you're in a lull, you know how to do it and starting is the hardest part. We all struggle with consistancy, but hang in there and keep pushing. As for your hair I say look at what products you're using to see if they're really working for you. If you haven't already check out the site "long hair care forum.com" there's tons of good info on there and youtube vids. Sorry to be song long winded. - Dee

Anonymous,  March 8, 2013 at 9:45 AM  

Miss Haneefa I've watched progress so beautifully in this weightloss. I think you are doing more than you realize. I'm 23 and I don't have a boyfriend. That thought would sometimes get me down. But then my mom told me that I'm getting prepared for my husband and my husband getting prepared for me. The things I'm doing with my life now, like going to school, and working out are the things I need to do to move forward in my. Those things along with the smaller stuff matter. I encourage you to walk strongly in the will of God, He'll make everything (including you) perfect. =)

Walk in your Blessings
Christina

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates