How Low Can You Go

Still Here

>> Thursday, February 14, 2013

     I appreciate the kind words on the last post.  I am still here.  I am slowly getting back into the swing of things. SLOWLY.  In my job I am required to motivate students on a daily basis.  I have to make them care about school, themselves, life.  Yet, when it comes to motivating myself I struggle like nobodies business.

     I went to spinning last night and it was alright.  I am always amazed that the spinning teacher can make such a difference.  I did some walking lunges and let me tell you that those bad bodies are causing my some Valentines Day burn.

   A few years ago I posted this about Oscar Pistorius.  I really looked up to him.  today, I found out he is being arrested for shooting him girlfriend.  I am shocked on so many levels.  He is an Olympian and a role model to so many.  Violence against women has to be put to a end. PERIOD.

Happy Valentine's Day

Make sure that the loved ones in your life know that you love them.

1 comments:

Unknown February 14, 2013 at 1:55 PM  

Yes your blog is about weight loss! What I like about it, is that you keep it real! I have yet to see someone who is on the journey of weight loss that is consistently on target! Our weight fluctuates...it is a part of life, its something that at times we can't control.

We are not expecting perfection but we sure do admire your determination and commitment to your goals!

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates