How Low Can You Go

Half Marathon Training Begins

>> Tuesday, February 19, 2013

   I hope that this post finds your well.  Many of you know that I enjoy running.  I ran my first half over 2 years ago and I have signed up for the Ottawa Half in May.  This week I am going to start training.  My personal best was 2 hours and 30 minutes and I am aiming to beat that this year. 
   Question for the single people out there:  How much do you spend week on food? I am taking a look at my budget and I am curious to know what a single person who eats on rather healthy spends in a week.  Let me know.


3 comments:

Unknown February 19, 2013 at 8:54 PM  

Enjoy running? My mind does not comprehend that! I still struggle with running! But I am sure you will surpass your last time and have a new personal Best!

Grocery Shopping....I spend about $60-$70 a week if I don't have any meat products to buy. The weeks I have to stock up on Meat (chicken & fish) I can spend $130 easy. I live in California so things are a bit pricey, but I also admit, that my food is pretty boring. I just about eat the same stuff all the time. Do you use Myfitnesspal for logging your food?
If you do, you can friend me there, my screenname is Destinationfitness.

Single Ma February 23, 2013 at 5:35 PM  

Some weeks, I don't grocery shop. Some weeks, I grocery shop twice. I have no idea what I spend each week, but I spend about $250/month. I'm a plain jane and eat the same things over and over, so the amount I spent doesn't fluctuate too much.

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates